Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Companion x2

Playing basketball.

Peterson Shimai is a pro at basketball!

Dear everybody,

I had a kokan this week with Elder Moretti from Brazil. He's our Zone Leader along with my old companion, Elder Chiba. Speaking of...Chiba choro came back to Nagano and dendoed with my current doryo, Elder Yamada. Two of my companions together. haha.

  I went to Matsumoto were there are 4 elders in the same apartment. One of them, Elder Wilkinson, is finishing his mission next week. It goes by so fast. It was way funny to see the craziness of a 4 elder (yonin) apartment. It was way fun! It was also Wilkinson Choro's birthday and President and Sister Yamashita called to sing Happy Birthday to him. Way nice!

  Well this is week 6... Transfer Calls and Nielson Shimai's last week of dendo. Next week will be kind of sad with her and maybe me leaving. She is going to the Mission Home Sunday right after church and we will probably see her off at the Eki (train station). We are excited for her though, she is a great missionary.

  Last night we had a great lesson with our Recent Convert Tezuka Kyodai who was Baptized by TuAkoi choro before I came here. He has had a rough life and still struggles with some things, but the gospel has really helped him. He is way nice and says he wants to go to the Temple. I haven't seen anyone quite like that except for him so far out here. It is really amazing to see how the gospel can change lives. That's what I love to see.

  So wish us luck and keep all of Nagano in your prayers. We will try our best for Nielson Shimai's last week, for that last week of the transfer, all the members and investigators, whether I transfer or not, and for the Lord, Jesus Christ who I know loves these people, even more than I do.

I pray for you all to have a great week as well!

Love you all,
Elder Watkins
Those are moths flying into the lights, freaky!

Those are moths flying into the lights, freaky!

Elder Chiba's coke.

Elder Chibas american name tag.


Rainy Sunnyness

Shokujikai!!!

Shokujikai!!!

Members chillin at shokujikai (food after church).

Members chillin at shokujikai (food after church).

Kamen Rider Gaim Kiwami Arms

Tokkyu 6's Megazord



No comments:

Post a Comment