Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Guess Who's Back!

Avarell Shimai!!!

She made a sign to say hi to Jasmine! So nice!

The boys with the sign for Jasmine haha!!

Dinner at Yoshida Shimais!

Transfer Calls!!!!!

 I wanna thank you for all of your prayers for this transfer. I am so excited for it! But first here's whats happening to my comp.

Elder Jackson is going to my favorite Nagano!!!!! AND he is opening a new companionship there so there will be 4 elders and 2 sisters! Don't know how they'll fit in that apartment haha. Please pray for Jackson tho, as his companion is someone he doesn't get a long with at all.

 And my new companion is someone you all know because he was my friend back in Nagano. He is way funny and I kokaned with him more than anyone else. Our moms are even friends on facebook. It is... Elder Beck!!!!! That's right, Beck is back baby!

  Dude! I'm so excited. This transfer will be fun and we will see miracles in Seto. And with fall coming up, man its gonna be great!

We also had ZTM again where I saw Elders Brown and Tanner and Sister Avarell. They said to say hi! haha they are so cool.

Its sad that Jackson is leaving tho. We had a birthday cookout for him at a friends house. It was fun, reminded me of camping back home. You know anywhere can be like home. You just have to be with someone you love. I love all of my friends here. Missionary, member, or non member friends, I have really found a large family out here in the Nagoya dendobu. I can feel the love of others and also the love of the Savior.

Well wish us luck here in Seto and keep sending up prayers. Tomorrow is gold clock again, so fun to see all them missionaries. I pray for y'all often.

Much love,
Elder Watkins

Birthday shout outs to Furman, Caleb, and the man Grandaddy Parker!!!!
My Go Busters Morphin Brace! haha!

Jackson playing Japanese chess with Koike Kyoudai.

Elder Tanner being Ikemen (handsome) for Jasmine.
Jackie's t-shirt

Language that Jackson made up.

Cook out Birthday party!

Cook out Birthday party!

Happy Birthday Jackson Choro!!!

Happy Birthday Jackson Choro!!!
Jackson is leaving :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment